1. Every efforts has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this Prospectus and is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice.
2. Fees payable for PGDM program is subject to review from time to time. Ensuring fees is paid before the deadlines announced is the responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees by the due dates will result in barring from writing exams and/or cancellation of registration to the course.
3. Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred whilst on placement and other related activities.
4. The institute may withdraw or amend its offer or terminate a student’s registration at the institution if it finds a false or materially misleading statement has been made in or significant information has been omitted from the completion of a student’s application form.
5. Every student of the institute is required to register in prescribed form before the commencement of the academic year or at any other stage of their program of studies. It also contains the rules and codes of conduct in the institution and the hostels. Copies of above, collectively referred to as Student regulations and Procedures, is available with the Administration Department.
6. Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi and NCR only.